Zeb Brown is an experienced criminal defence lawyer for those facing criminal charges or appealing conviction or sentence. Based in Kings County, Annapolis Valley with clients throughout Nova Scotia.
Call (902) 593-1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no-cost, no-obligation discussion over the phone of your situation.
Advice and representation available on all criminal offences including:
- Property Crime Theft, robbery, break & enter, possession, fraud, mischief to property
- Sexual Offences Sexual assault, luring and touching children, child pornography, obscenity, voyeurism
- Alcohol, Drugs and Firearms Impaired driving, refusal, possession, trafficking, disturbances
- Offences Against the Person Murder, manslaughter, assault, human trafficking, abduction, criminal harassment, threatening, forcible confinement
- Motor Vehicles Impaired driving, refusal, drive disqualified, dangerous driving, fail to stop
- Law & Order Resist arrest, flight from police, assault police, fail to comply, fail to attend
Nova Scotia Legal Aid certificates may be accepted.